Connecting your patients to access solutions
OPKO Connect is a patient reimbursement hub offering support for your office on behalf of your patients who have been prescribed Rayaldee®.Browse video library
It's simple. We can help. We care.
OPKO Connect services
OPKO Connect can provide general support services such as:
- Assisting with questions related to the product, program, or insurance coverage
- Finding non-profit financial assistance
- Resolving claims submission issues
OPKO Connect will verify the patient’s insurance coverage for Rayaldee including identifying:
- Prior authorization requirements
- Deductible, co-insurance, and out-of-pocket costs
Prior Authorization (PA) Assistance
OPKO Connect will assist with any insurance-required PAs for Rayaldee by:
- Providing the appropriate insurance-specific PA form to the healthcare provider’s office with instructions on how to complete and submit the form to insurance
- Confirming insurance received the PA submission from the healthcare provider's office and following up with insurance to confirm status
- Communicating the insurance PA determination to the patient and their healthcare provider's office
Support for Appeals if the PA Is Denied
OPKO Connect will:
- Provide the healthcare provider's office a letter of medical necessity (LMN) template for the appeal with instructions on how to complete and submit the LMN to insurance
- Confirm insurance received the appeal submission from the healthcare provider's office and follow up with insurance to confirm status
- Communicate the insurance determination to the patient and their healthcare provider's office
Eligible commercially insured patients can fill their Rayaldee prescription for $0.*
|*||Eligible commercially insured patients can fill their Rayaldee prescription for $0 with eVoucherRx™, a program from RelayHealth that automatically applies copay savings at the patient’s pharmacy. If the patient’s pharmacy does not work with RelayHealth eVoucherRx™, then OPKO Connect has a $0 copay program for eligible commercially insured patients. Call OPKO Connect at 1-844-414-OPKO (6756) for assistance.|
Patient Assistance Program (PAP)
For patients without Rayaldee pharmacy insurance coverage, OPKO Connect has a patient assistance program offering free medication. Eligibility criteria apply and annual reenrollment is required.
Download the application for patient assistance below.
How to enroll patients
Forms and resources
Rayaldee Service Request Form (SRF)Download
TRICARE coverage for Rayaldee flyerDownload
TRICARE Pharmacy Program medical necessity form for RayaldeeDownload
Attestation letter for patients with vitamin D insufficiencyDownload
Rayaldee letter of medical necessityDownload
Part D Low-Income Subsidy Patients identification flashcardDownload
OPKO Connect brochureDownload
Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions related to OPKO Connect and financial assistance for Rayaldee.
OPKO Connect is a centralized resource dedicated to helping patients access Rayaldee as quickly and easily as possible.
A patient’s out-of-pocket cost for Rayaldee depends on what type of coverage they have. At OPKO Connect, we can assist you with investigating a patient’s insurance coverage and benefit design for Rayaldee. Start by completing a Rayaldee Service Request Form (SRF) and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing it to 1-844-660-7083.
For patients without pharmacy insurance coverage or patients unable to afford their Rayaldee copay, OPKO Connect has a Rayaldee Patient Assistance Program (PAP) that offers free medication. Start by completing a Rayaldee Service Request Form (SRF) and emailing it to email@example.com or faxing it to 1-844-660-7083.